Dec 7, 2023
Invictus Yacht has always been at the forefront of luxury boating. At the recent Fort Lauderdale Show, the TT420, in particular, was stealing the show. Making waves across European boat shows, this model is now set to captivate the North American audience. Cloaked in the brand’s signature “vanilla sea” hue, the TT420 isn’t just about looks. Spanning 12.30 meters, its design resonates with the distinctive Invictus hull lines, reflecting a unique style harmonized with superior navigational prowess.
The deck features a generous sunbathing area at the front, which can seamlessly transform into a lounge chair. Enhancing the on-deck experience are the optional foldable lateral terraces, which augment the available space onboard. A prominent feature is the U-shaped sofas which, when adjusted, surprisingly morph into a cozy double bed. For those seeking solitude, the rear of the boat houses a cabin adorned with twin beds.
Key Features of the TT420
- Crystal Windshield: An innovative full crystal windshield with wipers, unusual for boats of this size, offers protection during navigation and ensures appropriate air circulation when anchored, courtesy of its front upper opening system.
- Deck Design: The entire length of the deck boasts a comfortable perimeter walkway protected by high bulwarks. The spacious sunbathing area at the bow can be effortlessly converted into a chaise longue, offering a tranquil spot for relaxation or enjoying a drink. The midship features a spacious dinette that can transform into a large relaxation area under the hardtop. Additionally, the option of foldable side terraces on the bulwarks enhances the onboard space and offers an immersive experience with the surrounding environment.
- Aft Beach Area: A unique feature of the TT420 is the option to equip the aft beach area with a hydraulic lifting device, simplifying boarding and managing tenders and water toys. This yacht even houses a proper garage, a rarity in this category, capable of accommodating a 2.10-meter tender or other water equipment.
- Power: The TT420’s power is derived from outboard engines featuring two 440-horsepower D6 Volvo Penta propulsion units.
- Interior: The internal design, curated by Christian Grande, champions an open space concept. The spacious living area, adorned with U-shaped sofas, can be ingeniously transformed into a cozy double bed. The yacht also houses a cabin with twin beds. One of the striking features of the interior is the considerable height, facilitated by the generous bulwarks, allowing for a spacious bathroom equipped with a separate shower.